Project 2 -- moving creatures, gold, etc. (and monster?)
Create a dynamic sketch using draw() method,
with the following objects displayed on the screen:
Each of these objects has coordinates (x,y) variables,
and may also have velocity (dx,dy) variables.
- A sparkling lump of gold, which moves to a new location, when the mouse is clicked.
- The "hero" (you make up the name!), chases the gold.
- A dog, who follows the hero. (Puppy follows dog?)
- A bird (e.g. blue triangle, flying across the sky)
- Add a monster, to chase the hero.
The scene is a grassy field (occupying most of the sketch),
with a light blue sky above
(and maybe some buildings or hills on the horizon.)
Display a title at the top
(and perhaps some instructions),
and be sure to display your name (at the lower-left corner).