Array of integers
Create an array of integers, and display them in a list.
Write a function to add up all of the numbers in an array and return the total.
Display the sum total and mean average.
Mean average is total divided by size of array.
Since this could be a fraction, be sure to make it a "float".
Add some functions to do the following:
Do not use global values in these functions; use the arguments.
- big( int a, int m )
- // Move biggest number to end of the array.
// (Swap array elements, to keep all numbers.)
- small( int b, int m )
- // Move smallest to beginning of array
// (Swap, to keep all numbers.)
- inc( int d, int n )
- // Increase each of the numbers by one.
- dec( int a, int m )
- // Decrease each of the numbers by one.
- triple( int a, int m )
- // Triple each of the numbers.
- randomize( int p, int k )
- // Replace all numbers of random values.
Write code in
to call each function when a key is pressed,
with the first letter of that function.
b big() // Move biggest to end of array.
s small() // Move smallest to beginning.
i inc() // Increase each by one.
d dec() // Decrease each by one.
t triple() // Triple each ofthe numbers.
r randomize() // Replace all with random values.
create buttons with the names these mwthods,
code to call them when button is pressed.